The Adventures of Molly Murphy

This blog chronicles my move from the idyllic west to a base in Texas, and eventually, to central Germany where I am living and soaking up all of the techno I can handle.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy, happy Thanksgiving!

Now this year, this year, I must say that I so have truly, so very, very much to be thankful for! I am so grateful for the love and support of all of our friends and family. And with M.'s return, I have just that much more to celebrate, as every single day, I wake up and feel so grateful to have him back in Germany and back by my side. Each day that he is here truly sweeter than the last. And for that, I am most thankful! So, without further ado, wherever you are, and however you are spending your holiday, I hope your Thanksgiving is a happy and healthy one, and thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all your support and love this past year and every year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home